Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Easy Meatloaf (from Saucy Diva)
Grandma Gert is one of my favorite people. She's brave, sweet, and above all hilarious. She's not what one would call technologically savvy, however her friend is. When he showed her this blog she thought it was the pretty neat. During our regular Sunday night chat, she threw in how she had this really easy meatloaf recipe that I should put on our...and I quote... "internet recipe thingy". If you knew Grandma Gert, you wouldn't be able to say no either.
Made it. Ate it. Liked it. Enjoy!
2 pounds of ground beef
1 box of chicken flavored stuffing
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of bbq sauce
Extra bbq sauce for the top of the meatloaf
1. Coat a 13x9 baking dish with non stick spray
2. In a large bowl combine all ingredients; mix together until well combined (go ahead, use your
hands, I dare you)
3. Form meat into a loaf and place in baking dish
4. Coat the top with bbq sauce
5. Bake for an hour and 15 min at 375 degrees