Sunday, March 7, 2010
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies (from Saucy Diva)
I got my first pedicure of the season today. It was glorious. I chose a dark, chocolaty color. Mmmmmmm chocolate....mmmmm chocolate brownies....mmmmmm chocolate chip cookie dough brownies. Thank you Bakerella for the recipe!
1 package of brownie mix
1 package of of chocolate chip cookie mix
12 oz bag of chocolate chips
3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
6 tablespoons of butter
1. Prepare brownie mix according to directions on the box. Pour into a greased
2. Prepare cookie mix according to the directions on the package.
3. Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough into the brownie batter. Press down slightly.
4. Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees or until done. Let cool completely.
1. Place chocolate chips into a mixing bowl. Set aside.
2. Melt butter with heavy cream until almost boiling.
3. Pour cream and butter over chocolate chips and let sit for 30 seconds. Stir until
4. Pour ganache over cooled brownies.
5. Let set.
6. Pour a big glass of milk
7. Enjoy the chocolaty goodness