Quick, easy and so much fun to eat!!
What you'll need:
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 cups assorted vegetable pieces, such as bell pepper, onion, corn, zucchini and mushrooms
- 1 bottle of Italian dressing (you get to choose the brand!)
- 6 skewers, soaked in water for a few hours before preparing
What you do:
1. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Alternately thread chicken cubes and vegetables onto skewers.
3. Grill over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, turning frequently.