Sunday, June 26, 2011
Cheey Potato Casserole
Whatever you're in the mood for, this recipe on how to make cheesy potato casserole will always be a real hit. The divas LOVED it this month! Special thanks to Momma Carv Diva, who shared the recipe with me. LOVE YOU MOM!
You will need:
- 8 potatoes, cubed and boiled
- 1 handful of cooked bacon bits
- Half of an onion, roughly chopped
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 2 or 3 heaping spoonfuls of light mayo
- 1 cup (or more, if you're feeling cheesy!) Cheddar cheese
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Oven Temperature: 350°F
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 F.
Step 2: Boil cubed potatoes, rinse and let cool
Step 3: In a 9 x 13 dish, add cooled potatoes and all other ingredients. Mix well, and cook in oven for 40 - 45 minutes!
So easy, and soooooooo cheesy!