The divas typically make meals to freeze. I thought I'd share a recipe in "Freezer Ready" format. This is the type of recipe we put at each of our stations each month so the divas know how to package their meals.
1 Cup of Panko Bread Crumbs
1 “tub” of egg beaters and 1 tablespoon of milk
½ cup flour
Shrimp (frozen raw, uncooked shrimp)
5 flour tortillas
1/3 cup of either ranch or blue cheese (you may not want to freeze this one)
½ Jar of wing sauce
To make at home:
1. Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
2. Drain liquid from shrimp bag and remove shells and tails!
3. Batter shrimp in this order:
a. Toss shrimp in flour and coat well.
b. Dip shrimp into milk and egg mixture
c. Coat shrimp in panko crumbs
4. Once all your shrimp have been battered, heat ½ inch of cooking oil to med-high heat in a large stovetop skillet.
5. Carefully place shrimp into the hot oil and cook for 2-3 minutes, turn each shrimp over and continue to cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until done. then remove from pan.
6. Toss shrimp in buffalo wing sauce and wrap in tortillas with blue cheese or ranch. (I also like to add shredded cheddar cheese!)