Friday, April 15, 2011

Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken (by Cheesy Diva)


*Pic from the blog of choice*

Helloooooooo Diva Followers! Long time, no see! I'm back in action, I swear!
This month, my recipe is coming to you straight from the blog of Kevin & Amanda. I randomly found them through my endless blog stalking that takes place...daily.

Super easy, and SUPER delicious. I have made a few of the measurements smaller due to all diva families being so small. However, feel free to follow Kevin and Amanda's recipe for the true measurements if need be.

1 ½ tbsp olive oil
1 ½ tbsp butter
3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, split
¼ cup teriyaki sauce
1/3 cup Ranch dressing
¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
¼ lb bacon (or bacon bits)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large skillet, heat oil & butter over medium-high heat.
Add chicken breasts, and sauté 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
Place browned chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
Cover with teriyaki sauce and ranch dressing.
Sprinkle with cheese and top with bacon bits.
Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.

1 comment:

  1. Woww it's a wonderful recipe! I'll definitely try these burgers :-)

    ReplyDelete