Here I, The Big Cheese, sit at a local library...trying not to think of cheese. What's the use?!
Searching around for the healthiest/cheesiest recipe I could find. I found this recipe at http://www.emilybites.com/2012/03/cheesy-chicken-stuffing.html
* I cut her recipe in half, just FYI *
4 thin boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets
3 slices 2% reduced fat Swiss cheese
1/4 cup milk
1/2 can of Campbell’s cream of chicken soup
1/2 box of chicken flavored stuffing mix (such as Stove Top)
1/4 stick of butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly mist your baking dish.
2. Place the chicken breasts in a single layer across the bottom of the baking dish. Tear the cheese slices into pieces and use them to cover the breasts.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the milk and cream of chicken soup until combined. Pour over the tops of the chicken.
4. In a large bowl, stir together the stuffing mix and melted butter until stuffing is coated. Sprinkle the stuffing mix over the tops of the chicken.
5. Place in the oven and bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes.