Thursday, October 25, 2012

Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili

Happy Crock-tober! My meal for our October theme was found on Pinterest. I must have really thought it looked good, because I pinned it three separate times. The best part about it is the chicken goes in frozen, so you don't even have to remember to thaw first.

I served over rice.



Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts, still frozen
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 can corn kernels, do not drain
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix
1 T cumin
1 t chili powder
1 t onion powder
1 8-oz pkg. cream cheese

Preparation:
Put the chicken in the crock pot.
Top with the tomatoes, corn,
the drained and rinsed beans,
ranch dressing, cumin, onion and chili powders,
stir to combine then top with the cream cheese.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring one or twice
to blend in the cheese. (I didn't do this, and it was fine)
Shred the chicken into large pieces






No comments:

Post a Comment