I love easy recipes like this that I can make in bulk and keep in the freezer for a quick but delicious dinner. Stock up on beef when it's on sale!
1 lb sirloin or top round steak
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 red bell pepper cored and sliced
1 green bell pepper cored and sliced
1 white onion, sliced
6 fajita sized flour tortillas
1. Place steak in a large freezer bag.
2. Combine lime juice, vinegar, oil, oregano, and garlic in the bag with the meat.
3. Place the sliced peppers and onion in a separate bag.
4. Place tortillas in another bag.
5. Put all three bags in another gallon sized bag, label, and freeze!
1. Heat grill to medium high or a grill pan until hot but not smoking.
2. Remove meat from marinade and discard the marinade.
3. Grill the steak until desired doneness, remove to a cutting board and let
rest for 5 minutes. Cut into strips.
4. Saute the veggies in a pan with a little oil until tender.
5. Heat the tortillas.
6. Serve with desired toppings...we like salsa, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole.